Rapp awarded full-service business for Cigna
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Cigna: hires Raap to its creative, media and data accounts
The Omnicom-owned agency has been tasked to advise on the company’s CRM programme across its range of protection products.
Cigna already has a presence in the UK through its white-label affinity business and its Getmy.com consumer brand, but is looking to develop its range of direct-to-consumer protection products under the Cigna brand, in line with its global strategy.
Mathew Shepherd, the chief marketing officer of Cigna Insurance Services, said: "Rapp provides us with a unique combination of integrated media, data, technology and creative services and the strong experience in building direct services that Cigna needed."
Sam Nolan, the chief client officer at Rapp, said: "Rapp has a history of building and growing direct businesses. The Cigna opportunity perfectly aligned with what we do best by leveraging our full suite of integrated capabilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, ATL and retail, up to £35k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Designer Experis Circa £51,000 + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)