Lori Cunningham out in Telegraph reshuffle
Lori Cunningham, director of digital revenues at Telegraph Media Group, is believed to be another high-profile departure at the publisher.
Lori Cunningham: out in Telegraph reshuffle
Cunningham has led a team of 60 across commercial, sales, product, and trade marketing and is responsible for all digital advertising and commerce revenue at the Telegraph.
TMG refused to confirm or deny Cunningham’s exit, restating the company's policy of not commenting on any staff matters, except of course when people join. Cunningham was unavailable for comment.
Telegraph Media Group, the publisher of The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph and, reported a seven per cent drop in revenues in 2013 to £325.2m. However, pre-tax profits for the publisher were largely flat £57, helped by lower newsprint prices and savings on distribution, which allowed for increased investment in digital products.
The Telegraph is currently making a number of its journalists redundant, including its former deputy editor and chief political commentator, Benedict Brogan, blog editor Damian Thompson and chief sports correspondent Ian Chadband.
Cunningham joined the Telegraph as director of digital advertising and product in 2011 and was promoted to the role of director of digital revenues last year.
Prior to TMG, Cunningham was digital director at Johnston Press for two years and has also held new business and leadership roles at Net-a-Porter and AOL UK.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London