Adam & Eve/DDB embarks on creative recruitment spree
Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its creative firepower with a burst of hires.
L-r: Vance, Cappi, Gillham, Hofer, Knott, Booth, Diestel, Stilitz
They include Tim Vance and Paul Knott, who arrive at the agency after a year at Wieden & Kennedy London to work as creative directors across accounts including Google and YouTube.
They previously spent six years at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, where they helped create the "Dip Desperado" campaign for Doritos and "tipping point" for Guinness.
They are being joined by Till Diestel from the Munich-based Serviceplan, where he was the innovation director. The winner of several Cannes gold Lions, he has worked for clients including BMW and lectured at the Miami Ad School Europe.
Among the other arrivals are Nick Simons, who produced award-winning work for the BBC at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. He will work with Adam & Eve/ DDB’s newly promoted head of art, Nici Hofer.
The round of hirings is completed by two senior teams – Graham Cappi and James Gillham, who were previously at TBWA\London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and Ben Stilitz and Colin Booth, recruited from Fallon in Minneapolis
Ben Priest, Adam & Eve/DDB’s executive creative director, said: "We’re happy with where the agency is heading and the standard of our work, but now isn’t the time to rest on our laurels. This wave of hirings ensures we’re able to keep growing and developing our output."
Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, the creative directors on Marmite’s award-winning "Love it. Hate it. Just don’t forget it" campaign, left Adam & Eve/DDB to join Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End