The Red Brick Road picks up Just Eat business
Just Eat, the online takeaway service, has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency.
Just Eat: VCCP did not pitch
The Red Brick Road will handle work in the UK and international markets including Canada, Brazil and France. It won the business after a competitive pitch.
Just Eat parted ways with VCCP earlier this year and the agency did not repitch for the account.
The first project from The Red Brick Road will announce Just Eat’s three-year sponsorship of the Championship football team Derby County, whose shirts will feature the brand’s logo.
The sponsorship will be activated via advertising inside the club’s home ground, on digital screens and in matchday programmes, as well as through a variety of experiential activity.
The Just Eat marketing director, Lucy Milne, said The Red Brick Road has "powerful creative ideas, which will develop the spirited mischievousness we’re already famous for."
Just Eat’s recent campaigns used the "Don’t cook, Just Eat" strapline and featured takeaway chefs who were determined to stop people from preparing their own meals at home. Havas Media handles Just Eat’s media planning and buying account.
Just Eat has 36,000 takeaway partners in 13 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End