DLKW Lowe beats three to win government bank shares brief
DLKW Lowe has won a competitive pitch to create campaigns informing the public of any plans the Government has to sell its bank shares.
RBS: campaign will inform public of Govt plans to sell shares
The agency beat FCB Inferno and Kindred to land UK Financial Investments, which manages the Government’s shareholdings in Lloyds Banking Group and the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
The Crown Commercial Service handled the process, which was only open to government roster agencies.
DLKW Lowe will now be charged with creating a multichannel campaign for the Government, which acquired holdings in commercial banks through bailouts following the 2008 financial crash.
UKFI is prepared to spend between £3 million and £4 million on media.
DLKW Lowe and UKFI declined to comment on the appointment.
The Government sold 7.78 per cent of its stake in Lloyds for £4.2 billion in March.
A UKFI spokeswoman previously told Campaign that, although no more plans to sell shares in Lloyds or RBS had been announced, "UKFI continues to assess all possible options to dispose of the Government’s shareholdings".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands