BBC: briefs for the statutory review are due to be sent out in September
Briefs for the statutory review of the BBC's advertising roster are due to be sent out in September. The incumbents are Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Virgin Atlantic’s accountants are now poring over the agency submissions for its ad account. Those competing – Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam & Eve/DDB, The Brooklyn Brothers and the incumbent, RKCR/Y&R – are on standby.
Rolls-Royce, the BMW-owned car marque, has shortlisted four agencies to compete for its social media brief. The pitches are taking place during August, with the process being handled by AAR.
Clarification: Omnicom Media Group did not apply late to any part of the pitch process for the Government’s media buying business, in a review handled by the Crown Commercial Service. In an article on 25 July, we suggested OMG had made a "surprise late bid" for the £140 million account. We are happy to clarify the matter, acknowledging that the CCS and OMG followed due process throughout.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire