Public urged to identify signs of modern day slavery in Home Office ad
The public are being urged to identify the signs of modern day slavery and report it by calling a new national helpline, part of a Home Office campaign running until October.
The 30-second TV spot depicts people in Britain who have been forced into prostitution, domestic servitude and agricultural slave labour. It opens with a slave being beaten and a vulnerable young woman in a squalid brothel. Later shots reveal that the abuse is happening in the UK, and ad ends with the tagline "Slavery is closer than you think".
Activity also includes online and poster awareness campaigns and a website, www.modernslavery.co.uk, will be launched with the aim of educating the signs of 21st century slavery.
Brand: The Home Office
Agency: Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London