Public urged to identify signs of modern day slavery in Home Office ad
The public are being urged to identify the signs of modern day slavery and report it by calling a new national helpline, part of a Home Office campaign running until October.
The 30-second TV spot depicts people in Britain who have been forced into prostitution, domestic servitude and agricultural slave labour. It opens with a slave being beaten and a vulnerable young woman in a squalid brothel. Later shots reveal that the abuse is happening in the UK, and ad ends with the tagline "Slavery is closer than you think".
Activity also includes online and poster awareness campaigns and a website, www.modernslavery.co.uk, will be launched with the aim of educating the signs of 21st century slavery.
Brand: The Home Office
Agency: Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)