Senior creative duo Boles and Hollens leave RKCR/Y&R
Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens, a creative team that has been at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 15 years, have left the agency following a restructure.
Fire Kills: government service ad created by Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens at RKCR/Y&R
Boles and Hollens, whose work has won Cannes Lions and D&AD awards among others, were creative partners at RKCR/Y&R. They are not yet working at another agency.
At RKCR/Y&R, the duo created campaign for brands including Land Rover, Virgin Atlantic and Oxfam.
The creative partners won a silver Cannes Lion in 2010 for a "fire kills" ad for the Department for Communities and Local Government and a bronze in 2009 for a Land Rover press campaign, in addition to others.
The pair joined RKCR/Y&R in 1998 from BMP. Before BMP, they were group heads at Saatchi & Saatchi.
In May Campaign revealed RKCR/Y&R was restructuring its creative department in the wake of arrival of Mick Mahoney as the executive creative director.
No one at RKCR/Y&R would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Executive - Retail - £30K - Hertfordshire Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum, Watford
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London