Lexus Europe ties with Will.i.am to launch the Lexus NX model
Lexus Europe has formed a creative partnership with musician, Will.i.am to champion provocative design and technology, part of the 'Striking Angles' campaign that is launching its Lexus NX model.
As part of the overall campaign, Will.i.am is set to design his own limited edition take on the NX, a sharply styled, premium mid-size SUV. He will also star in the brand’s latest television commercial, due to be released later this year.
A short collaboration film featuring the singer and songwriter has been released to kick off the partnership.
Celebrating the synergy between innovation and technology, the film visually brings to life Will.i.am’s track, ‘Dreaming about the Future' and also features Brazilian musician, Sérgio Mendes. Supported by Lexus, it showcases a mix of digital and analogue music technologies and projection-mapped visuals.
The animated graphics, inspired by Will.i.am and Lexus' passion for angular and striking design, also feature in the short film.
Alain Uyttenhoven, head of Lexus Europe said: "We’re really excited to be working with Will.i.am. His unrivalled passion for design and innovation, coupled with his incredible creativity, makes him the perfect partner for our Lexus NX 'Striking Angles' campaign."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)