Lexus Europe ties with Will.i.am to launch the Lexus NX model
Lexus Europe has formed a creative partnership with musician, Will.i.am to champion provocative design and technology, part of the 'Striking Angles' campaign that is launching its Lexus NX model.
As part of the overall campaign, Will.i.am is set to design his own limited edition take on the NX, a sharply styled, premium mid-size SUV. He will also star in the brand’s latest television commercial, due to be released later this year.
A short collaboration film featuring the singer and songwriter has been released to kick off the partnership.
Celebrating the synergy between innovation and technology, the film visually brings to life Will.i.am’s track, ‘Dreaming about the Future' and also features Brazilian musician, Sérgio Mendes. Supported by Lexus, it showcases a mix of digital and analogue music technologies and projection-mapped visuals.
The animated graphics, inspired by Will.i.am and Lexus' passion for angular and striking design, also feature in the short film.
Alain Uyttenhoven, head of Lexus Europe said: "We’re really excited to be working with Will.i.am. His unrivalled passion for design and innovation, coupled with his incredible creativity, makes him the perfect partner for our Lexus NX 'Striking Angles' campaign."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)