Iris acquires Pepper Global to boost international offering
Iris has acquired the international marketing agency Pepper Global in a bid to strengthen its worldwide proposition.
Joining forces: Steve Bell of Iris and Markus Dunz of Pepper Global
Pepper, an agency with expertise in business-to-business, finance, automotive and IT has 115 people in its offices in Munich, Chicago and Singapore.
The agency gives Iris another foothold in central Europe, as well as boosting its presence in Singapore and North America with its first office in the Midwest. The acquisition will bring Iris' offices to 17.
Markus Dunz, the managing director of Pepper, will join Iris’ European Union board alongside Steve Bell, the Europe chief executive. The global creative directors, Shaun McIlrath and Sean Reynolds, will continue to lead the networks’ creative output.
Iris opened its first office in South America in December 2013 with the acquisition of the local market leader, Router, in Sao Paulo. Also last year, the agency bought the specialist data analytics and management company Datalytics to further strengthen its insight-led creative team.
Prior to its acquisition by Iris, Pepper was part of the Computershare Group, a global leader in share registration, financial and communication services.
Bell said: "Germany is a key market for us, and with some of our clients' HQs in the region, coupled with Pepper’s complementary expertise in B2B and B2C, makes them an interesting property for us to join forces with."
No one at Iris would comment on the terms of the acquisition.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)