Red Bull takes to the skies in stop-motion cardboard plane Vine
Red Bull promotes its air race as Marketing, with the help of social video experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines.
Red Bull: stop-motion plane construction Vine
Not content with a regular paper plane, Red Bull has created a six-second looping Vine that puts their packaging to good use and promotes their continuing tour of air races at the same time.
Coca Cola, meanwhile, are getting romantic (but not too romantic) in a Vine produced by Cody Johns - an existing creator on the platform.
And finally, Greenpeace, who has been putting increasing pressure on Lego to drop its partnership with oil company Shell have produced another Vine, this time recreating an oil spill with Lego bricks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London