Red Bull takes to the skies in stop-motion cardboard plane Vine
Red Bull promotes its air race as Marketing, with the help of social video experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines.
Red Bull: stop-motion plane construction Vine
Not content with a regular paper plane, Red Bull has created a six-second looping Vine that puts their packaging to good use and promotes their continuing tour of air races at the same time.
Coca Cola, meanwhile, are getting romantic (but not too romantic) in a Vine produced by Cody Johns - an existing creator on the platform.
And finally, Greenpeace, who has been putting increasing pressure on Lego to drop its partnership with oil company Shell have produced another Vine, this time recreating an oil spill with Lego bricks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire