Red Bull takes to the skies in stop-motion cardboard plane Vine
Red Bull promotes its air race as Marketing, with the help of social video experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines.
Red Bull: stop-motion plane construction Vine
Not content with a regular paper plane, Red Bull has created a six-second looping Vine that puts their packaging to good use and promotes their continuing tour of air races at the same time.
Coca Cola, meanwhile, are getting romantic (but not too romantic) in a Vine produced by Cody Johns - an existing creator on the platform.
And finally, Greenpeace, who has been putting increasing pressure on Lego to drop its partnership with oil company Shell have produced another Vine, this time recreating an oil spill with Lego bricks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London