Anytime, anywhere, on the move: Channel 4 Shorts
For those who want to watch quality TV but who only have five minutes to spare, Channel 4 has launched a cheeky campaign promoting its new Shorts programmes.
Set to the retro hit ‘Short Shorts’ by The Royal Teens and shot in 16mm, SuperVHS with stills shot on an old Olympus using 35mm film for authenticity, the trail creative captures moments and glances of eclectic folk wearing short shorts – rightly or wrongly.
Specially commissioned for Channel 4’s on-demand service, 4oD, the Shorts are designed to be watched anywhere, on the move on mobiles and tablets via 3G, 4G or wifi.
They feature top Channel 4 names including: Jamie Oliver and Food Tube celebrities, Guy Martin, Made in Chelsea’s Binky Felstead and Mark-Francis Vandelli amongst others – as well as many more new faces to 4.
Brand: Channel 4
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)