Irn Bru delivers emotional tribute to Scottish Commonwealth Games fans
The Commonwealth Games may be over, but that most quintessentially Scottish of brands, Irn Bru, has delivered an emotional tribute to the resolve and passion of Glasgow sports fans over the past two weeks.
The 60-second ad features a montage of clips showing the public enjoying the highs and the lows of the Games.
A croaky voiceover comments that, despite disappointment being "meat and two veg" for Scottish sports fans, when the they succeed the roar is so great that "Martians need earplugs".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)