Irn Bru delivers emotional tribute to Scottish Commonwealth Games fans
The Commonwealth Games may be over, but that most quintessentially Scottish of brands, Irn Bru, has delivered an emotional tribute to the resolve and passion of Glasgow sports fans over the past two weeks.
The 60-second ad features a montage of clips showing the public enjoying the highs and the lows of the Games.
A croaky voiceover comments that, despite disappointment being "meat and two veg" for Scottish sports fans, when the they succeed the roar is so great that "Martians need earplugs".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London