Irn Bru delivers emotional tribute to Scottish Commonwealth Games fans
The Commonwealth Games may be over, but that most quintessentially Scottish of brands, Irn Bru, has delivered an emotional tribute to the resolve and passion of Glasgow sports fans over the past two weeks.
The 60-second ad features a montage of clips showing the public enjoying the highs and the lows of the Games.
A croaky voiceover comments that, despite disappointment being "meat and two veg" for Scottish sports fans, when the they succeed the roar is so great that "Martians need earplugs".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)