Irn Bru delivers emotional tribute to Scottish Commonwealth Games fans
The Commonwealth Games may be over, but that most quintessentially Scottish of brands, Irn Bru, has delivered an emotional tribute to the resolve and passion of Glasgow sports fans over the past two weeks.
The 60-second ad features a montage of clips showing the public enjoying the highs and the lows of the Games.
A croaky voiceover comments that, despite disappointment being "meat and two veg" for Scottish sports fans, when the they succeed the roar is so great that "Martians need earplugs".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Executive X2 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester