Irn Bru delivers emotional tribute to Scottish Commonwealth Games fans
The Commonwealth Games may be over, but that most quintessentially Scottish of brands, Irn Bru, has delivered an emotional tribute to the resolve and passion of Glasgow sports fans over the past two weeks.
The 60-second ad features a montage of clips showing the public enjoying the highs and the lows of the Games.
A croaky voiceover comments that, despite disappointment being "meat and two veg" for Scottish sports fans, when the they succeed the roar is so great that "Martians need earplugs".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Online Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Brand Manager - Barcelona Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + relocation + bonus, Spain