Virtual Reality: changing the way we use content
Brands should be creating virtual-reality ready content to enhance user experience, according to Solomon Rogers, the creative director at the immersive animation specialists Rewind FX.
Rewind FX: promotes the use of virtual reality to enhance user experience
In a video interview with Campaign, Rogers said interactive narrative is different to traditional narrative, and virtual reality is one step beyond that.
It is something more brands should be considering since head-mounted displays headsets are set to be in people's homes very soon, he added.
Rogers said: "Everything we knew about cinematography has to change, as the user has the ability to look where they want and engage with the content they want and experience it in a different way."
Video was produced by Joel Fothergill, Georgina Brazier and Jennifer Creighton
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Sales Executive, The Brand Republic Group Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)