Virtual Reality: changing the way we use content
Brands should be creating virtual-reality ready content to enhance user experience, according to Solomon Rogers, the creative director at the immersive animation specialists Rewind FX.
Rewind FX: promotes the use of virtual reality to enhance user experience
In a video interview with Campaign, Rogers said interactive narrative is different to traditional narrative, and virtual reality is one step beyond that.
It is something more brands should be considering since head-mounted displays headsets are set to be in people's homes very soon, he added.
Rogers said: "Everything we knew about cinematography has to change, as the user has the ability to look where they want and engage with the content they want and experience it in a different way."
Video was produced by Joel Fothergill, Georgina Brazier and Jennifer Creighton
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)