Virtual Reality: changing the way we use content
Brands should be creating virtual-reality ready content to enhance user experience, according to Solomon Rogers, the creative director at the immersive animation specialists Rewind FX.
Rewind FX: promotes the use of virtual reality to enhance user experience
In a video interview with Campaign, Rogers said interactive narrative is different to traditional narrative, and virtual reality is one step beyond that.
It is something more brands should be considering since head-mounted displays headsets are set to be in people's homes very soon, he added.
Rogers said: "Everything we knew about cinematography has to change, as the user has the ability to look where they want and engage with the content they want and experience it in a different way."
Video was produced by Joel Fothergill, Georgina Brazier and Jennifer Creighton
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London