Lexus partners Will.i.am for NX SUV launch
Lexus Europe has partnered with the musician and entrepreneur Will.i.am, as part of its campaign to launch the Lexus NX car.
The campaign is called "striking angles". It has been created by CHI & Partners and will include a TV ad starring Will.i.am later this year. Will.i.am will also design his own limited edition Lexus NX – a mid-sized SUV.
Will.i.am said: "Whatever I do I want it to be striking, I want to innovate and revolutionise and my partnership with Lexus on the ‘striking angles’ campaign is no different.
"Inspired by a shared philosophy in design, we've been able to work together on a multi-faceted campaign that will challenge design conventions and fuel people's imaginations."
To launch the partnership Lexus has released a film created around the Will.i.am song ‘Dreaming about the Future’. Will.i.am first used the track as part of his Pyramid installation at the Digital Revolution exhibition at the Barbican Centre.
Lexus supported the installation which combines music from both digital and analogue formats with visuals made through projection mapping. The graphics from the installation are also used in the short film.
Alain Uyttenhoven, the head of Lexus Europe, said: "Will.i.am's unrivalled passion for design and innovation coupled with his incredible creativity makes him the perfect partner for our Lexus NX ‘striking angles’ campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire