St John Ambulance hunts agency for stadium campaign
St John Ambulance is looking for a creative agency to create ads that will run during half time at football matches.
St John Ambulance: 'save the boy" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The first aid charity has been contacting agencies directly about the project, to create films to show on big screens at football stadiums during half time. It is understood that two or three agencies will be selected to pitch.
The process does not affect St John Ambulance's relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which has handled the charity’s advertising since 2008, when it was appointed without a pitch.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s most recent TV campaign for St John Ambulance was called "save the boy" and showed a father struggling to save his son.
St John Ambulance did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London