St John Ambulance hunts agency for stadium campaign
St John Ambulance is looking for a creative agency to create ads that will run during half time at football matches.
St John Ambulance: 'save the boy" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The first aid charity has been contacting agencies directly about the project, to create films to show on big screens at football stadiums during half time. It is understood that two or three agencies will be selected to pitch.
The process does not affect St John Ambulance's relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which has handled the charity’s advertising since 2008, when it was appointed without a pitch.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s most recent TV campaign for St John Ambulance was called "save the boy" and showed a father struggling to save his son.
St John Ambulance did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)