Adidas "Leo Messi - back in Barcelona" by Iris Worldwide
The Barcelona striker Lionel Messi – or at least a projection of him – features in Adidas’ online film launching the new Adizero f50 football boots. Iris Worldwide, which created the ad, describes it as "a monument to the man, the way he plays and the city he loves". It shows an image of Messi playing football being projected on to various surfaces in the Spanish city. The work was written by Pete Ioulianou, art directed by Ollie Agius and directed by Luc Schurgers through RadicalMedia.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England