Adidas "Leo Messi - back in Barcelona" by Iris Worldwide
The Barcelona striker Lionel Messi – or at least a projection of him – features in Adidas’ online film launching the new Adizero f50 football boots. Iris Worldwide, which created the ad, describes it as "a monument to the man, the way he plays and the city he loves". It shows an image of Messi playing football being projected on to various surfaces in the Spanish city. The work was written by Pete Ioulianou, art directed by Ollie Agius and directed by Luc Schurgers through RadicalMedia.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London