Enterprise Rent-A-Car "interpreter" and "network" by Dare
Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s sales duo are back in a new TV and digital campaign. Dare created the humorous ads, which feature Brad, an American, and Dave, an Englishman, who work at the car-rental company and are always at odds due to their different cultures. The characters represent Enterprise’s position as a UK company with US-style customer service.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Digital Planner - Top Independent Media Agency Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London