Meet the digital pet set to storm the toy sector this Christmas
Meet Animin - 2014's answer to the Tamagotchi, or so its creators hope. This next generation digital pet uses the latest augmented reality (AR) technology to bring mobile gaming to life.
Joe Kletz, game director, Animin, said: "With Animin we are creating a truly magical and exciting digital pet for children, tweens and mobile gamers who want to enjoy the very first true AR game, featuring stunning 3D character animations, mind-blowing mini-games, four exclusive collectible character packs and loads more."
Animin will be supported by a £300k marketing campaign – with media buying handled by specialist kids/tween agency Generation Media, PR by gaming agency Bastion PR and creative by FIGURE Digital. UK retail distribution will be handled by Innzone.
Animin will be available to buy in all major UK games, toy and supermarket retail outlets this Christmas, as well as being available to order online from Google Play, Apple iTunes, Amazon or directly via the Animin website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)