Lida hires Sven Kaifel as head of design
Lida has boosted its creative department by appointing the creative Sven Kaifel as head of design.
Lida: new hires Joanne Olsen and Sven Kaifel
Kaifel will report to Lida's executive creative director, Nicky Bullard, and will be responsible for the agency’s design department across press, print, digital and social media.
He joins from Communicator where, as the senior designer, he led its design team across campaigns including, Southern Comfort’s "whatever’s comfortable" and Jack Daniel’s "the order of gentlemen".
Prior to Communicator, Kaifel worked at CMW London as a senior designer for clients such as Peugeot, Kellogg’s, Marks & Spencer and Nivea.
Before this, at the age of 23, he worked at BBDO Stuttgart as the head of design, becoming the youngest ever creative in that role within the BBDO network. It was at BBDO that Kaifel won Silver Media Lion and a Promo Lion for Mercedes-Benz’s "first impression" campaign in 2007.
Lida has also appointed Proximity’s Joanne Olsen to the newly created role of talent development director.
Olsen rejoins the agency after a ten-year absence and will be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent in the industry across all departments in the agency.
Most recently she was managing partner at Proximity.
Victoria Fox, chief executive of Lida said: "Both Sven and Jo are specialists in their fields and we’re delighted to have attracted two people of their calibre.
"The appointments reflect our continued investment in our people who are our number-one priority in a business that lives or dies by the quality of our client service, our strategic thinking and our creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)