Lida hires Sven Kaifel as head of design
Lida has boosted its creative department by appointing the creative Sven Kaifel as head of design.
Lida: new hires Joanne Olsen and Sven Kaifel
Kaifel will report to Lida's executive creative director, Nicky Bullard, and will be responsible for the agency’s design department across press, print, digital and social media.
He joins from Communicator where, as the senior designer, he led its design team across campaigns including, Southern Comfort’s "whatever’s comfortable" and Jack Daniel’s "the order of gentlemen".
Prior to Communicator, Kaifel worked at CMW London as a senior designer for clients such as Peugeot, Kellogg’s, Marks & Spencer and Nivea.
Before this, at the age of 23, he worked at BBDO Stuttgart as the head of design, becoming the youngest ever creative in that role within the BBDO network. It was at BBDO that Kaifel won Silver Media Lion and a Promo Lion for Mercedes-Benz’s "first impression" campaign in 2007.
Lida has also appointed Proximity’s Joanne Olsen to the newly created role of talent development director.
Olsen rejoins the agency after a ten-year absence and will be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent in the industry across all departments in the agency.
Most recently she was managing partner at Proximity.
Victoria Fox, chief executive of Lida said: "Both Sven and Jo are specialists in their fields and we’re delighted to have attracted two people of their calibre.
"The appointments reflect our continued investment in our people who are our number-one priority in a business that lives or dies by the quality of our client service, our strategic thinking and our creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)