AnalogFolk hires Fame Razak as its first CTO
AnalogFolk has appointed Fame Razak, a technical director at Critical Mass, as its first chief technology officer to help bolster its technology offering.
Fame Razak: joins AnalogFolk in the role of chief technology officer
The newly created role will involve him working across the agency’s global network, which includes offices in London, New York and Sydney.
He will report directly to co-founder and chief executive officer, Bill Brock.
At Critical Mass, Razak launched Citi Rewards, a global loyalty and rewards platform for Citibank.
Razak started his career as a developer in AKQA and became technical lead across Microsoft and Xbox. He has also worked at Wunderman, Crayon and Radley Yeldar.
Brock said: ‘Fame is an outstanding talent. His appointment marks a significant step forward for AnalogFolk globally as part of our drive to deliver innovative technology ideas and opportunities for our clients.’
Des Holmes, the agency’s creative technical director, will continue to lead the 15-strong technology team in the London office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)