AnalogFolk hires Fame Razak as its first CTO
AnalogFolk has appointed Fame Razak, a technical director at Critical Mass, as its first chief technology officer to help bolster its technology offering.
Fame Razak: joins AnalogFolk in the role of chief technology officer
The newly created role will involve him working across the agency’s global network, which includes offices in London, New York and Sydney.
He will report directly to co-founder and chief executive officer, Bill Brock.
At Critical Mass, Razak launched Citi Rewards, a global loyalty and rewards platform for Citibank.
Razak started his career as a developer in AKQA and became technical lead across Microsoft and Xbox. He has also worked at Wunderman, Crayon and Radley Yeldar.
Brock said: ‘Fame is an outstanding talent. His appointment marks a significant step forward for AnalogFolk globally as part of our drive to deliver innovative technology ideas and opportunities for our clients.’
Des Holmes, the agency’s creative technical director, will continue to lead the 15-strong technology team in the London office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London