Hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs roam free in Kellogg's Rice Krispies ad
Using hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs, five-year-old Toby Jones brings breakfast time to life, explaining the history behind Kellogg's Rice Krispies famed Snap, Crackle and Pop.
The animated spot uses a child’s charming imagination to explore the ancient history of the Rice Krispies tribe. The 30-second ad, which launched this week, will make its cinema debut on August 15.
Client: Paul Humphries, area marketing director, Kellogg Company
Agency: Leo Burnett
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)