Hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs roam free in Kellogg's Rice Krispies ad
Using hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs, five-year-old Toby Jones brings breakfast time to life, explaining the history behind Kellogg's Rice Krispies famed Snap, Crackle and Pop.
The animated spot uses a child’s charming imagination to explore the ancient history of the Rice Krispies tribe. The 30-second ad, which launched this week, will make its cinema debut on August 15.
Client: Paul Humphries, area marketing director, Kellogg Company
Agency: Leo Burnett
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)