Hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs roam free in Kellogg's Rice Krispies ad
Using hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs, five-year-old Toby Jones brings breakfast time to life, explaining the history behind Kellogg's Rice Krispies famed Snap, Crackle and Pop.
The animated spot uses a child’s charming imagination to explore the ancient history of the Rice Krispies tribe. The 30-second ad, which launched this week, will make its cinema debut on August 15.
Client: Paul Humphries, area marketing director, Kellogg Company
Agency: Leo Burnett
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)