Chinese rock group become latest stars of Apple's iPad Air campaign
From flowing rivers and boiling kettles, to physically connecting real instruments to the device, Chinese rock brand Yaoband show how it is possible to capture, record and perform music on the iPad.
Illustrating the possibility of using tablets for creativity on-the-move, the viewer follows the musical journey of the the Beiijng-based alternative rock group, as they record their environments to form an innovative piece of music.
The spot, alongside another ad showing a community fundraiser organise his city bike ride, forms part of Apple's wider ‘Your Verse’ campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London