Chinese rock group become latest stars of Apple's iPad Air campaign
From flowing rivers and boiling kettles, to physically connecting real instruments to the device, Chinese rock brand Yaoband show how it is possible to capture, record and perform music on the iPad.
Illustrating the possibility of using tablets for creativity on-the-move, the viewer follows the musical journey of the the Beiijng-based alternative rock group, as they record their environments to form an innovative piece of music.
The spot, alongside another ad showing a community fundraiser organise his city bike ride, forms part of Apple's wider ‘Your Verse’ campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)