Chinese rock group become latest stars of Apple's iPad Air campaign
From flowing rivers and boiling kettles, to physically connecting real instruments to the device, Chinese rock brand Yaoband show how it is possible to capture, record and perform music on the iPad.
Illustrating the possibility of using tablets for creativity on-the-move, the viewer follows the musical journey of the the Beiijng-based alternative rock group, as they record their environments to form an innovative piece of music.
The spot, alongside another ad showing a community fundraiser organise his city bike ride, forms part of Apple's wider ‘Your Verse’ campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire