FedEx dances into town with snappy stop motion Vine
FedEx has delivered a great entry into this week's top Vines, as we round up what is trending in the world of six-second clips.
Shoes and stop motion, with this combination how could you go wrong? FedEx has created this busy little shoe-parade ad to promote their delivery service.
Keeping with the theme of deliveries, Penske takes us to new depths with its shark infested Vine in honour of shark week (10 - 17 August).
And last, but by no means least, we have the WALL-E inspired robot from Sony Electronics - not quite sure what is going on here but you cannot help but to adore the little fella.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)