FedEx dances into town with snappy stop motion Vine
FedEx has delivered a great entry into this week's top Vines, as we round up what is trending in the world of six-second clips.
Shoes and stop motion, with this combination how could you go wrong? FedEx has created this busy little shoe-parade ad to promote their delivery service.
Keeping with the theme of deliveries, Penske takes us to new depths with its shark infested Vine in honour of shark week (10 - 17 August).
And last, but by no means least, we have the WALL-E inspired robot from Sony Electronics - not quite sure what is going on here but you cannot help but to adore the little fella.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)