FedEx dances into town with snappy stop motion Vine
FedEx has delivered a great entry into this week's top Vines, as we round up what is trending in the world of six-second clips.
Shoes and stop motion, with this combination how could you go wrong? FedEx has created this busy little shoe-parade ad to promote their delivery service.
Keeping with the theme of deliveries, Penske takes us to new depths with its shark infested Vine in honour of shark week (10 - 17 August).
And last, but by no means least, we have the WALL-E inspired robot from Sony Electronics - not quite sure what is going on here but you cannot help but to adore the little fella.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)