BMW's motorcycle arm calls digital pitch
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
BMW Motorrad: seeks agency
The pitch is being run from Germany and overseen by Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The incumbent, Plan.Net, is involved.
Previous campaigns by Plan.Net for Motorrad include "unpacking power", an online film released in Christmas 2012 that showed a BMW motorbike bursting out of a giant gift box.
VCCP Berlin recently won a pitch for BMW Motorrad’s global creative account. Campaign revealed the launch of the review in January.
In June, BMW UK, a separate division to Motorrad, appointed FCB Inferno as its creative agency, ending a 35-year relationship with WCRS.
Motorrad did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire