BMW's motorcycle arm calls digital pitch
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
BMW Motorrad: seeks agency
The pitch is being run from Germany and overseen by Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The incumbent, Plan.Net, is involved.
Previous campaigns by Plan.Net for Motorrad include "unpacking power", an online film released in Christmas 2012 that showed a BMW motorbike bursting out of a giant gift box.
VCCP Berlin recently won a pitch for BMW Motorrad’s global creative account. Campaign revealed the launch of the review in January.
In June, BMW UK, a separate division to Motorrad, appointed FCB Inferno as its creative agency, ending a 35-year relationship with WCRS.
Motorrad did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)