BMW's motorcycle arm calls digital pitch
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
BMW Motorrad: seeks agency
The pitch is being run from Germany and overseen by Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The incumbent, Plan.Net, is involved.
Previous campaigns by Plan.Net for Motorrad include "unpacking power", an online film released in Christmas 2012 that showed a BMW motorbike bursting out of a giant gift box.
VCCP Berlin recently won a pitch for BMW Motorrad’s global creative account. Campaign revealed the launch of the review in January.
In June, BMW UK, a separate division to Motorrad, appointed FCB Inferno as its creative agency, ending a 35-year relationship with WCRS.
Motorrad did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)