Holler scoops Lurpak's digital and social business after pitch
Lurpak, the Arla Foods-owned butter brand, has appointed Holler as its global digital and social agency.
Lurpak: wants to be the premium butter brand for food-lovers
Holler, part of Leo Burnett Group, won the estimated £1 million account after a competitive pitch process run directly by the client.
The incumbent was the Saatchi & Saatchi agency Outside Line, which did not repitch.
Holler will begin by working on the digital and social strategy for the next global Lurpak campaign, which will launch in 2015 and run in some of the brand’s core markets, such as Denmark and the Middle East.
Working with Lurpak’s global advertising agency, Wieden & Kennedy, Holler will look to position it as premium butter brand for foodies.
Christian Fischer, the global brand director at Lurpak, said: "Lurpak has a clear and globally relevant positioning targeting food-lovers based on which we have been very successful in creating strong global campaigns together with Wieden & Kennedy.
Going forward, we want to make social and digital work harder for our brand by creating meaningful connections with food-lovers across the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...