Havas Media wins £5m Penguin Random House business
Havas Media has been awarded the £5 million media business for Penguin Random House, the newly merged company.
Penguin Random House titles: Havas Media picks up account
Last year, Penguin merged with the UK’s largest book publisher, The Random House Group, resulting in a consolidating media pitch.
Havas Media has worked on the Penguin Group account, including DK UK, since 2012 and is believed to have pitched against the7stars and Total Media among others.
Havas Media will now focus on planning and buying across all media on campaigns for a diverse range of authors and brands including James Patterson, Jamie Oliver, Jo Nesbo, Mary Berry, Doctor Who, Nick Hornby, Jacqueline Wilson, Terry Pratchett, Malcolm Gladwell, Jeff Kinney and Sophie Kinsella.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)