Havas Media wins £5m Penguin Random House business
Havas Media has been awarded the £5 million media business for Penguin Random House, the newly merged company.
Penguin Random House titles: Havas Media picks up account
Last year, Penguin merged with the UK’s largest book publisher, The Random House Group, resulting in a consolidating media pitch.
Havas Media has worked on the Penguin Group account, including DK UK, since 2012 and is believed to have pitched against the7stars and Total Media among others.
Havas Media will now focus on planning and buying across all media on campaigns for a diverse range of authors and brands including James Patterson, Jamie Oliver, Jo Nesbo, Mary Berry, Doctor Who, Nick Hornby, Jacqueline Wilson, Terry Pratchett, Malcolm Gladwell, Jeff Kinney and Sophie Kinsella.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)