RKCR adds seven to creative team
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has boosted its creative department with seven hires, including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty team Jonny Durgan and Martin Reed.
L-r: Rets, Burton, Menendéz, Kinstan, Cavallius, Durgan, Reed
At BBH, Durgan and Reed worked on campaigns for Yeo Valley, KFC and British Airways as a copywriter and art director respectively.
Alice Burton, a copywriter at Fallon who has conceived ads for Netflix and Liberty Foundation, joins RKCR/Y&R as a creative.
The agency has also appointed Carl Rets and Carl Cavallius, a creative team from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
Enrique Reija Menéndez joins from 180 Amsterdam, where he worked on the Sony PlayStation 4 "this is for the players" campaign. Menéndez’s experience includes stints at Havas Worldwide and Mother in London.
The final new recruit is Psembi Kinstan, who was previously at George Patterson Y&R in Melbourne and won a silver Lion for the Australian Defence Force.
Mick Mahoney, the executive creative director, said: "These hirings demonstrate our commitment to bringing in bright, fresh, exciting and diverse talent to build RKCR/Y&R’s next generation."
Three months ago, Campaign revealed that RKCR/Y&R was making up to five staff redundant. The creative partners Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens have since left.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)