Top 10 Premier League ads
With the Premier League about to kick off, we look at some of the league's most popular ads since its inception in 1992.
NBC Sports: 'return of Coach Lasso' stars Jason Sudeikis (right)
Last year's NBC Sports spot featuring comedian Jason Sudeikis as coach Ted Lasso by The Brooklyn Brothers reaches the top spot with over 8 million YouTube views since its launch last year, making the number one Premier League ad of all time.
1. NBC Sports "Premier League Film featuring Jason Sudeikis" by the brooklyn brothers
8,360,776 YouTube views
2.nBC Sports "the return of coach lasso" by The Brooklyn Brothers
3,750,064 YouTube views
3. Barclays "thank you" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
3,084,785 YouTube views
4.Barclays "Thank You #YouAreFootball" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
1,461,275 YouTube views
5. Adidas "it's blue, what else matters?" by The Corner
1,297,174 YouTube views
6. Adidas "unlock the game" by BBH Sport and Hill & Knowlton Strategies"
403,797 YouTube views
7.BT Sport "José Mourinho" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
266,659 YouTube views
8. Sky sports "David Beckham and Sports Buddy" by Brothers and sisters
261,712 YouTube view
9.Paddy Power "Chairman Kim" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
226,424 YouTube views
10.Carlsberg "the ride" by Santo
171,702 YouTube views
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London