Hottest virals: Toyota enlists the rapping middle-class family again, plus Adidas and Agent Provocateur
The latest virals from Toyota, Adidas and Agent Provocateur.
Toyota: features Busta Rhymes and a rapping family
Swagger Wagon Ft. Busta Rhymes/2015 Toyota Sienna
Another day, another car ad featuring white, middle-class rappers. This time it’s Toyota (who to be fair pioneered the trend back in 2010) for its Sienna model. The difference is that this time the kids get to rap as well as the mum and dad, a twist which makes it all slightly more annoying.
Instinct Takes Over -- #PredatorInstinct -- adidas Football
Adidas brings in German and Arsenal star Mesut Özil for its multimedia season launch campaign.
L’Agent by Agent Provocateur – AW14 Campaign Video
Penelope Cruz both stars and directs this film AW14 collection campaign video.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London