McDonald's "trust the tree" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s continues its quest to convince consumers that it is a force for good with an ad about only partnering with caring farmers. Leo Burnett created the spot, which tells the story of a chicken farmer who plants trees so that his poultry can shade themselves from the sun. It is the second instalment in the campaign, which McDonald’s hopes will inspire more trust in the fast-food brand. The work was written by Jon Fox, art directed by Rik Brown and directed by Joshua Neale through Smuggler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London