McDonald's "trust the tree" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s continues its quest to convince consumers that it is a force for good with an ad about only partnering with caring farmers. Leo Burnett created the spot, which tells the story of a chicken farmer who plants trees so that his poultry can shade themselves from the sun. It is the second instalment in the campaign, which McDonald’s hopes will inspire more trust in the fast-food brand. The work was written by Jon Fox, art directed by Rik Brown and directed by Joshua Neale through Smuggler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London