Best Buy's #HackToSchool campaign gives creativity lessons in this week's top Vines
Marketing, with the help of social media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines from Best Buy, Kidspot and the San Francisco 49ers.
Best Buy swoops in this week with a clever vine on how to make your own home cinema. Now you have another use for that magnifying glass apart from your Sherlock Holmes impersonations.
Kidspot may have jumped the gun a little with its Halloween-themed Vine, but we'll forgive them due to some excellent spooky pop-up creativity.
If you ever wanted to tour the home of the 49ers you can now do so in six seconds with this awesome time-lapse Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead Product Manager Experis Up to £77,300 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Copywriter Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London