Best Buy's #HackToSchool campaign gives creativity lessons in this week's top Vines
Marketing, with the help of social media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines from Best Buy, Kidspot and the San Francisco 49ers.
Best Buy swoops in this week with a clever vine on how to make your own home cinema. Now you have another use for that magnifying glass apart from your Sherlock Holmes impersonations.
Kidspot may have jumped the gun a little with its Halloween-themed Vine, but we'll forgive them due to some excellent spooky pop-up creativity.
If you ever wanted to tour the home of the 49ers you can now do so in six seconds with this awesome time-lapse Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)