Rapp scoops Scottish Power's UK DM business
Scottish Power, one of Britain's "big six" energy suppliers, has consolidated its UK direct marketing work into Rapp.
Scottish Power: repositioning
The appointment coincides with attempts by Scottish Power to become a national consumer brand and follows a pitch among roster agencies. Rapp now adds the bigger domestic consumer DM activity to its existing work with the company.
The agency has overseen Scottish Power’s small and medium enterprises DM account since its Edinburgh office won the business in August 2012.
Bright Blue Day previously handled the majority of Scottish Power’s direct work.
James Paterson, Scottish Power’s UK marketing director, said: "The changing landscape of the industry requires an improved customer-centric approach to marketing. Rapp’s understanding of our market and our consumers across both domestic and SME businesses is exactly the expertise we need."
Marco Scognamiglio, the chief executive at Rapp UK, said: "The company’s ambitions to understand their customers’ experience and ensure that all their touchpoints are interconnected is incredibly exciting for us."
The company appointed the7stars to its £10 million media account in June and Fallon to its advertising business in July 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)