Rapp scoops Scottish Power's UK DM business
Scottish Power, one of Britain's "big six" energy suppliers, has consolidated its UK direct marketing work into Rapp.
Scottish Power: repositioning
The appointment coincides with attempts by Scottish Power to become a national consumer brand and follows a pitch among roster agencies. Rapp now adds the bigger domestic consumer DM activity to its existing work with the company.
The agency has overseen Scottish Power’s small and medium enterprises DM account since its Edinburgh office won the business in August 2012.
Bright Blue Day previously handled the majority of Scottish Power’s direct work.
James Paterson, Scottish Power’s UK marketing director, said: "The changing landscape of the industry requires an improved customer-centric approach to marketing. Rapp’s understanding of our market and our consumers across both domestic and SME businesses is exactly the expertise we need."
Marco Scognamiglio, the chief executive at Rapp UK, said: "The company’s ambitions to understand their customers’ experience and ensure that all their touchpoints are interconnected is incredibly exciting for us."
The company appointed the7stars to its £10 million media account in June and Fallon to its advertising business in July 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)