A List submissions to close on 29 August
The UK's most senior advertising and media executives have until next Friday (29 August) to submit their responses to The A List.
Campaign: editor-in-chief, Claire Beale
Campaign sent out the questionnaire for the 2015 edition earlier this month.
Steve Buss, a director and co-founder of the headhunter RedSofa, which will partner with The A List over the next three years, said: "Spotting and nurturing talent has been key to the success of our business, and I look forward to seeing the best get celebrated in this year’s A List."
Claire Beale, the editor-in-chief of Campaign, said: "We are delighted to have RedSofa as a partner and, thanks to its support, we have some exciting plans to develop The A List in print and bring it on to new platforms."
The A List will be distributed with Campaign on 5 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London