A List submissions to close on 29 August
The UK's most senior advertising and media executives have until next Friday (29 August) to submit their responses to The A List.
Campaign: editor-in-chief, Claire Beale
Campaign sent out the questionnaire for the 2015 edition earlier this month.
Steve Buss, a director and co-founder of the headhunter RedSofa, which will partner with The A List over the next three years, said: "Spotting and nurturing talent has been key to the success of our business, and I look forward to seeing the best get celebrated in this year’s A List."
Claire Beale, the editor-in-chief of Campaign, said: "We are delighted to have RedSofa as a partner and, thanks to its support, we have some exciting plans to develop The A List in print and bring it on to new platforms."
The A List will be distributed with Campaign on 5 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)