A List submissions to close on 29 August
The UK's most senior advertising and media executives have until next Friday (29 August) to submit their responses to The A List.
Campaign: editor-in-chief, Claire Beale
Campaign sent out the questionnaire for the 2015 edition earlier this month.
Steve Buss, a director and co-founder of the headhunter RedSofa, which will partner with The A List over the next three years, said: "Spotting and nurturing talent has been key to the success of our business, and I look forward to seeing the best get celebrated in this year’s A List."
Claire Beale, the editor-in-chief of Campaign, said: "We are delighted to have RedSofa as a partner and, thanks to its support, we have some exciting plans to develop The A List in print and bring it on to new platforms."
The A List will be distributed with Campaign on 5 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire