A List submissions to close on 29 August
The UK's most senior advertising and media executives have until next Friday (29 August) to submit their responses to The A List.
Campaign: editor-in-chief, Claire Beale
Campaign sent out the questionnaire for the 2015 edition earlier this month.
Steve Buss, a director and co-founder of the headhunter RedSofa, which will partner with The A List over the next three years, said: "Spotting and nurturing talent has been key to the success of our business, and I look forward to seeing the best get celebrated in this year’s A List."
Claire Beale, the editor-in-chief of Campaign, said: "We are delighted to have RedSofa as a partner and, thanks to its support, we have some exciting plans to develop The A List in print and bring it on to new platforms."
The A List will be distributed with Campaign on 5 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)