A List submissions to close on 29 August
The UK's most senior advertising and media executives have until next Friday (29 August) to submit their responses to The A List.
Campaign: editor-in-chief, Claire Beale
Campaign sent out the questionnaire for the 2015 edition earlier this month.
Steve Buss, a director and co-founder of the headhunter RedSofa, which will partner with The A List over the next three years, said: "Spotting and nurturing talent has been key to the success of our business, and I look forward to seeing the best get celebrated in this year’s A List."
Claire Beale, the editor-in-chief of Campaign, said: "We are delighted to have RedSofa as a partner and, thanks to its support, we have some exciting plans to develop The A List in print and bring it on to new platforms."
The A List will be distributed with Campaign on 5 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London