Dare captures Huawei UK advertising business after pitch
Huawei, the Chinese technology giant, has hired Dare as its UK creative agency after a competitive pitch.
Huawei: works with Ogilvy & Mather on a global basis
Dare will create UK ads, including activity to support the launch of new products such as the Ascend G6 phone, as well as adapt global work.
The incumbent was Let Us Create.
Mark Mitchinson, the executive vice-president at Huawei UK, said: "We are thrilled to have Dare on board at such an exciting time, and we’re looking forward to creating some fantastic campaigns with them on our forthcoming product launches."
Dare will work alongside Goodstuff Communications, Huawei’s UK media agency.
Toby Horry, the managing director at Dare, said: "Huawei is one of the biggest telecoms and networking brands in the world and they have huge growth ambitions. We’re delighted to be working with them."
The appointment does not affect Ogilvy & Mather Hong Kong, which holds the global creative account. The brand has previously worked with Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Campaign revealed in January that Huawei had called a pitch for its UK advertising account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)