Albion sells majority stake to KBS
Albion has sold a majority stake to the MDC Partners-owned agency Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners.
From L to R: Bryce Keane, Paul Jakimciw, Craig Wildman, Christian Howes, Glyn Britton, Susie Macarthur, Andy Cutbill, Jason Goodman
The cash deal, which went through earlier this week, is believed to be worth between £20 million and £30 million and will be distributed between Albion’s 15 shareholders, led by the chief executive, Jason Goodman. The Albion shareholders will retain 25 per cent of the agency.
Albion will become part of the KBS network and take on the KBS & Albion moniker.
Goodman will assume additional responsibilities to grow the KBS & Albion group offering across EMEA. He will report to Lori Senecal, the global chairman of KBS and chief executive of the MDC Partner Network.
Senecal said: "The most important thing to us was finding a business partner with a like-minded approach to delivering bold solutions for global clients. Albion is a rare find in London and the ideal fit for the KBS group, as we share a passion for entrepreneurship and invention."
Goodman added: "Our clients have challenged us to take the unique Albion formula international. Our people are seeking more investment in growing further integrated resources and we’ve proven the need for a platform for investment in new start-up ventures. Our partnership with KBS means we can accelerate all of this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London