VivaKi promotes Geoff Smith to EMEA VP
VivaKi, Publicis Groupe's trading arm, has promoted the UK general manager of its programmatic media platform Audience On Demand (AOD), Geoff Smith, to the newly created role of vice-president of EMEA.
Geoff Smith: becomes vice-president of EMEA VivaKi
In his new role Smith will have responsibility for developing AOD throughout EMEA. He will offer growing markets in the region strategic support and ensure the platform offers a consistent service in each country.
He will continue to report to Marco Bertozzi, the president of AOD EMEA and client services North America.
Smith, who has been at VivaKi since 2011, was originally head of activation for AOD in the UK and was promoted to general manager last year. Prior to VivaKi, he worked at the WPP media agency MEC.
Bertozzi said "Geoff has played a significant role in the success of AOD by helping establish it as the market-leading addressable media buying practice in the UK.
"His ability to engender strong client relations, dynamic leadership and in-depth knowledge of media will be a huge benefit to the wider region."
VivaKi has also promoted Anke Kuik, a director of the AOD Activation Centre in Amsterdam, to general manager.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Guru Careers £26 - 32k, Based in London (N1)