Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark in 'Game Of Thrones', has been revealed as the face of Karen Millen's autumn/winter 2014 campaign.
The campaign includes an online video, called "the journey", in which the British actress strolls through east London, passing the (British) models Lara Mullen, Rosie Tapner and Brogan Loftus, on her way to a photo shoot. The soundtrack is Connection by Elastica.
The online film was posted today and was preceded by a teaser video called "who is she", which hid Turner’s face. The ads were directed by Glen Luchford, who was also the campaign's photographer. The agency behind the campaign was October Sun.
This campaign is part of Karen Millen’s strategy to become a leading "accessible luxury fashion brand", and follows shop openings in Knightsbridge and New York.
Gemma Metheringham, the chief creative officer at Karen Millen, said: "The campaign is a celebration of the creativity, craftsmanship and inspiration that is on our doorstep and reflected in our stores and collections all around the world.
"It brings together a team of the best of established and emerging British creative talent."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London