Mountain Dew superhero rides seahorse in 15-second-per-episode 'mini mini-series'
An animated miniature superhero takes to the skies on the back of a real-life bottle rocket, is launched towards a kitchen ceiling by the handle of a toaster, rides a seahorse rodeo-style and snowboards on the ice surrounding seafood at a fishmonger in a "mini mini-series" by soft drink brand Mountain Dew.
Mountain Dew: soft drink brand tells viewers to 'Do The Dew' in mini-series
A gravelly voiceover tells viewers during a 15-second promo on YouTube: "In a world where people don’t have time to watch anything, Mountain Dew presents a mini, mini-series. Watch it in two minutes."
The viewer is then shown the eight shorts encouraging consumers to "Do The Dew". Here they are:
Episode 1 ‘Toaster Launch’
Episode 2 ‘Bottle Rocket’
Episode 3 ‘Butter Knife Grind’
Episode 4 ‘Seahorse Rodeo’
Episode 5 ‘Base Jump’
Episode 6 ‘Fish Grind’
Episode 7 ‘Curb Rafting’
Episode 8 ‘Sand Beetle’
Brand: Mountain Dew
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)