Take a look inside the Post Office's 'Design Lab' concept
Post Office CMO Pete Markey tells Marketing that the 300-year-old organisation is planning to modernise its brand by "fusing digital with the in-branch experience".
In our three-minute film, the marketer talks of the Post Office’s 300-year heritage and the fact it is the "second most trusted brand in the UK", adding, "modernisation is really important to the business."
He outlines the launch of the "Design Lab", where the firm will be able to "test and refine the customer experience".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire