Take a look inside the Post Office's 'Design Lab' concept
Post Office CMO Pete Markey tells Marketing that the 300-year-old organisation is planning to modernise its brand by "fusing digital with the in-branch experience".
In our three-minute film, the marketer talks of the Post Office’s 300-year heritage and the fact it is the "second most trusted brand in the UK", adding, "modernisation is really important to the business."
He outlines the launch of the "Design Lab", where the firm will be able to "test and refine the customer experience".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)