AMV BBDO the most-nominated agency at the Campaign Big Awards
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO leads the way in the Campaign Big Awards with 25 nominations.
Kate Stanners: chairs the judging panel for the Campaign Big Awards
The newly released Campaign Big Awards shortlist has revealed that AMV BBDO has received more nominations than any other agency.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Leo Burnett are joint second with 22 nominations each, while Grey takes third position with 21 nominations.
Adam & Eve/DDB secured 20 nominations. Its "Sorry I spent it on myself" ad for Harvey Nichols is the most-nominated campaign, receiving seven nominations.
TBWA/London achieved 18 nominations and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe /Y&R received 14.
The award ceremony takes place at the Grosvenor House hotel on 22 October. Kate Stanners, the joint chief creative officer at Saatchi & Saatchi London, is this year’s chair of the judges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London