Red Bull's #HeroTour campaign shows the awesome things people can do
Marketing, with the help of social media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines from Red Bull and Starbucks.
Red Bull dazzle us with this seemingly impossible Vine of the first 360° jump landed from a wall-ride – cowabunga dude.
Pigs may never fly but half-pipes will float. Sticking with the people are awesome theme, Red Bull brings us yet another first with this amazing Vine featuring such a feat.
And last on our list this week is that master of digital illusion, Zach King, with this magic cloning Vine for Starbucks doubleshot energy - abracadabra...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire