Red Bull's #HeroTour campaign shows the awesome things people can do
Marketing, with the help of social media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines from Red Bull and Starbucks.
Red Bull dazzle us with this seemingly impossible Vine of the first 360° jump landed from a wall-ride – cowabunga dude.
Pigs may never fly but half-pipes will float. Sticking with the people are awesome theme, Red Bull brings us yet another first with this amazing Vine featuring such a feat.
And last on our list this week is that master of digital illusion, Zach King, with this magic cloning Vine for Starbucks doubleshot energy - abracadabra...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Sales Executive, The Brand Republic Group Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)