Top 10 ads of the week: Muller tantalises our tastebuds and brain boxes
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Barclays: most-recalled ad alongside Google
Muller Greek-style low fat yoghurt took first place this week as the most-recalled ad by consumers. Its ad promoting the light dessert Bliss range is part of a £5m brand-wide spend which will run through until December.
Brand: Muller Greek-style low fat yoghurt
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers /Zenith Optimediar
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Brand: Suzuki Swift
Agency/TV Buyer: The Red Brick Road/The7Stars
Brand: Walkers Market Deli savoury snacks range
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/OMD UK
Brand: BT Sport
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Brand: Home Office Anti-slavery information
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/M4C
Brand: Dove, Deeply Nourishing body wash
Agency/TV Buyer: Ogilvy & Mather/Mindshare UK
Brand: EE, Shared 4GEE Plan Apple package
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/MEC
Adwatch research was conducted from 7 August - 11 August 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London