Syfy hires Lowe and Partners for brand campaign
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Syfy: NBCUniversal-owned channel hires Lowe and Partners for global brand push
Lowe & Partners in South Africa and the digital shop Lowe Profero on the UK will lead on the account. The Lowe agencies will create brand work for the channel as well as idents.
It is understood to be the first pitch Interpublic’s Lowe and Partners has won as part of a joint pitch with Lowe Profero, since buying Profero at the start of this year.
No one at Lowe and Partners would comment on the win. A spokesman for NBCUniversal declined to comment.
The review process did not affect MediaCom, NBCUniversal’s media planning and buying agency.
The Havas creative agency BETC Paris has previously created ads for Syfy.
Universal Networks International rebranded the Sci-Fi Channel to Syfy in 2009. The pay channel broadcasts programmes including Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Knight Rider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London