Syfy hires Lowe and Partners for brand campaign
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Syfy: NBCUniversal-owned channel hires Lowe and Partners for global brand push
Lowe & Partners in South Africa and the digital shop Lowe Profero on the UK will lead on the account. The Lowe agencies will create brand work for the channel as well as idents.
It is understood to be the first pitch Interpublic’s Lowe and Partners has won as part of a joint pitch with Lowe Profero, since buying Profero at the start of this year.
No one at Lowe and Partners would comment on the win. A spokesman for NBCUniversal declined to comment.
The review process did not affect MediaCom, NBCUniversal’s media planning and buying agency.
The Havas creative agency BETC Paris has previously created ads for Syfy.
Universal Networks International rebranded the Sci-Fi Channel to Syfy in 2009. The pay channel broadcasts programmes including Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Knight Rider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)