Andy Jonesco leaves Kinetic
Andy Jonesco, the EMEA chief executive of Kinetic, has left the WPP outdoor agency with immediate effect.
Andy Jonesco: steps down as EMEA chief executive of Kinetic
Mauricio Sabogal, the global chief Kinetic Worldwide, will take direct responsibility for the EMEA region. Stuart Taylor, the UK chief executive of Kinetic, will now report to Sabogal.
Jonesco’s departure is the latest shake-up at the network and follows Sabogal, the former global chief executive of Interpublic’s BPN, joining the Kinetic in July, two months after his predecessor, Steve Ridley, left the company.
A former managing director of BSkyB's online product group and managing director of AOL, Jonesco joined Kinetic as its EMEA chief executive in November 2011, replacing Simon Crisp.
Sabogal said: "Andy Jonesco is stepping down from the role of chief executive EMEA with immediate effect. I will be taking direct responsibility for the EMEA region.
"I would like to express my thanks to Andy for his contribution to the success of our business and I wish him all the very best for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)