Andy Jonesco leaves Kinetic
Andy Jonesco, the EMEA chief executive of Kinetic, has left the WPP outdoor agency with immediate effect.
Andy Jonesco: steps down as EMEA chief executive of Kinetic
Mauricio Sabogal, the global chief Kinetic Worldwide, will take direct responsibility for the EMEA region. Stuart Taylor, the UK chief executive of Kinetic, will now report to Sabogal.
Jonesco’s departure is the latest shake-up at the network and follows Sabogal, the former global chief executive of Interpublic’s BPN, joining the Kinetic in July, two months after his predecessor, Steve Ridley, left the company.
A former managing director of BSkyB's online product group and managing director of AOL, Jonesco joined Kinetic as its EMEA chief executive in November 2011, replacing Simon Crisp.
Sabogal said: "Andy Jonesco is stepping down from the role of chief executive EMEA with immediate effect. I will be taking direct responsibility for the EMEA region.
"I would like to express my thanks to Andy for his contribution to the success of our business and I wish him all the very best for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...