Intel calls global creative pitch
Intel, the computer chip manufacturer with revenue of $52.7 billion (£31.8 billion), is reviewing its global creative account, putting the incumbent, Venables Bell & Partners, on alert.
Erik Weihenmayer: stars in Intel's 'look inside' campaign
Venables Bell & Partners has been Intel’s lead global creative agency since 2009 and is understood to be one of a handful of agencies involved in the latest pitch.
A spokesman for Intel said: "We regularly review and evaluate our agency partners, but we don’t typically discuss details."
The pitch is not a result of Venables Bell & Partners’ contract with Intel coming to an end.
In May, Intel hired Steve Fund as its corporate vice president and chief marketing officer. Fund, who replaced Deborah Conrad, was previously senior vice president of global marketing at Staples, the office supplies retailer.
Other agencies that work with Intel include Arc Worldwide, which is part of Leo Burnett and was named as the chip manufacturer’s global digital and shopper marketing agency in 2013.
One of Venables Bell & Partners' most recent campaigns for Intel was "look inside", which told tales of exceptional individuals like Erik Weihenmayer, the only blind person to have climbed the world's tallest peaks on each continent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)