Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
Watch Direct Line's latest ad starring Harvey Keitel reprising his character Winston Wolf from 'Pulp Fiction'.
Harvey Keitel: Pulp Fiction star appears in latest Direct Line campaign
The campaign, created by Saatchi & Saatchi, marks a shift from the brand’s previous functional ads featuring a red telephone, and instead present Keitel as the ultimate "fixer" for people with Direct Line insurance.
The first of the four TV ads, "break in", launches during the first episode of the new series of ‘The X Factor’ on ITV tomorrow evening. MediaCom handled the planning and buying for the campaign.
The TV ads will be complemented with a series of "how to" ads that will appear on social media as well as cinema, print and other digital activity.
"Break in, fire" was created by Paul Silburn, Clive Pickering, Neil Dawson, "write off" was created by Silburn, Gemma Phillips and Mark Slack, while Silburn wrote and art directed "traffic warden" on his own.
The campaign is the first created by Saatchi & Saatchi since it picked up the business from M&C Saatchi earlier this year. It is understood that Saatchi & Saatchi presented the Keitel idea in its pitch.
Kerry Chilvers, the brand director, Direct Line, said: "Fixing things for our customers and using new processes which help speed up claims, is where we know we can really make a difference.
"When something goes wrong, we know that our customers want to know we'll be ready to fix their problems with the minimum amount of hassle."
Keitel appears as Wolf, who cleans up a mess created by John Travolta’s gun going off and killing someone by accident in Pulp Fiction, courtesy of Miramax.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)