Chester Zoo launches personalised campaign to coincide with BBC zoo drama
Chester Zoo is launching a personalised online campaign to coincide with a BBC TV drama 'Our Zoo', which airs this autumn.
Chester Zoo: unveils its 'You Me and the Zoo’ campaign
The campaign, ‘You Me and the Zoo’ launching today and created by Code Computerlove, will encourage visitors to the attraction to post their personal memoires of the zoo as part of an interactive timeline.
The timeline, which spans Chester Zoo’s history since its beginnings in the 1930s, encourages visitors to include personal stories, anecdotes and photographs to chart how the zoo has evolved over the years.
A BBC TV six-part drama 'Our Zoo' will air on Wednesday and follows the story of Chester Zoo’s founder George Mottershead, who is played by Lee Ingleby.
Simon Hacking, Chester Zoo’s online marketing manager, said: "With the new prime-time BBC drama airing in autumn, based on the inspiring real-life story of our founder George Mottershead, we anticipate that there will be a lot of nostalgia around the zoo and a desire for people to share their own zoo stories from yesteryear."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London