Vizeum hires MediaCom's Jem Lloyd-Williams to lead innovation
Vizeum has hired the MediaCom managing partner Jem Lloyd-Williams to the newly created role of executive director, product.
Jem Lloyd Williams: joins Vizeum as executive director, product and innovation
Lloyd-Williams starts at the Dentsu Aegis Network agency on Monday 8 September. He joins the senior management team, alongside the chief operating officer, Jo Sutherland, reporting to the managing director, Richard Morris.
He will lead strategy, insight and innovation across the agency’s client portfolio, which includes the recent £40 million win, Camelot, the operator of The National Lottery.
Lloyd-Williams joined MediaCom in 2008 as a digital strategist. He has since served in various roles, culminating in his appointment as managing partner, head of digital strategy, in October 2012.
Prior to his stint at MediaCom, he worked at UK Gold (now UKTV) and Channel 5.
Lloyd Williams said: "The whole agency is on a high with recent new business wins, so I’m really looking forward to working with the talented folk here. With advertising and media in a transitional, exciting and challenging phase right now, I’m looking forward to evolving Vizeum’s offering to our clients."
Morris said: "We’re committed to solving our clients' business and marketing challenges through media innovation. Jem’s arrival underlines this pledge and his digital-first mindset, combined with a track record in identifying opportunities for planning teams to implement, will prove invaluable.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London